KlearSkin Clarifying Serum
KlearSkin Clarifying Facial Serum penetrates deeply to fight blemishes and acne naturally without irritating or drying out the skin.
Targets: Acne, blemishes, inflammation, excess oil, uneven skin tone, dryness, free radical cells.
Benefits: Clearer complexion, improved skin tone, less inflammation, less irritation, and added protection against free radical cells.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from children, pets, and direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml
Ideally, apply KlearSkin Clarifying Facial Serum twice daily after washing. Squirt 3-5 pumps of the applicator onto the palm of your hand and apply over dampened face and neck. The moisture will help spread the serum and bond with the hyaluronic acid in KlearSkin to hydrate the lower layers of skin. If you wash your face twice a day, 3 squirts should be enough.
Ideally, wait a few minutes, then follow up with KlearSkin Clarifying Moisturizer. A good moisturizer complements a serum by locking in nutrients, hydrating the top layers of skin, and reinforcing the skin’s lipid barrier.
- CBD is a powerful bacteria killer, and antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the flow of sebum from the skin’s sebaceous glands, reducing oil buildup in skin pores.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory known for its ability to help fight blemishes and new skin breakouts.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an enzyme with anti-inflammatory qualities that help shrink the appearance of pores, resulting in evener skin tone and less visible redness and blotchiness.
- Glycolic Acid from organic sugar cane extract serves as an exfoliant to smooth and brighten skin’s appearance.
- Organic Orange, Lemon, and Cranberry Extracts, all high in vitamin C, cleanse, lighten, and brighten the skin, remove spent cells, and stimulate new skin growth.
- Vitamins! KlearSkin is full of them—Vitamin A (retinol, a collagen promoter), Provitamin A (metabolized into vitamin A), Vitamin C (antioxidant and exfoliant), Vitamin B3 (skin brightening), and Vitamin B5 (lipid stabilizer). Vitamins are especially effective at combating comedonal acne (blackheads and whiteheads) because they promote the production of collagen, which helps push oils and dead skin cells out of blocked pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid is famous for its ability to hold a lot of water, thereby plumping up the skin and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. But it’s also beneficial to skin repair and collagen production.
- Organic Argan Oil from Morocco is one of the finest oils in skin care, chock-full of vitamin E and essential fatty acids necessary for skin repair, yet with a comedogenic score of zero, meaning it will absolutely not clog pores.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil is a gentle oil that is non-comedogenic like Argan oil, with a pore clogging index of zero. Sunflower oil contains linoleic acid, which is an essential building block for ceramides, one of skin’s main moisturizing elements. Topical use of linoleic acid can help reduce acne breakouts.
- Glycerin is a natural ingredient comparable to hyaluronic acid in the way it absorbs water from its environment to plump and hydrate skin. Glycerin can be beneficial to oily skin because it increases skin permeability and promotes cell growth.
- Palmitoyl TriPeptide-38 is a synthesis of six peptides that promote collagen production and skin healing, which helps push oils and spent cells out of blocked pores, reducing inflammation and improving skin texture.
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is an important enzyme that is easily absorbed by the skin and is vital to skin elasticity and the production of collagen.
- DMAE is a nutrient that extends the life of cells and inhibits cross linking of proteins to give skin a more toned and firm appearance.
- Aloe Leaf Juice has significant antioxidant properties and has been used for centuries to soothe skin irritated by the sun and other factors.
Complete Ingredient List:
Rose Flower Water, Aloe Leaf Juice*, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6TM), DMAE Bitartrate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Argan Oil*, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Cannabidiol, Carrot Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Provitamin A, Vitamin A Palmitate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Sugar Cane Extract*, Bilberry Fruit Extract*, Sugar Maple Extract*, Orange Peel Extract*, Lemon Peel Extract*, Cranberry Fruit Extract*, Alcohol*, Castor Oil, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate